  From: Forrest Bone
  To: tommyjoe@tompatterson.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 10:33 AM
  Subject: Silver Streak

  Any idea as to what an asking price might be?

  Forrest,

  I recently discovered a 1973 Silver Streak 33'.  It was purchased in '73 or
'74 by a couple approaching retirement with travel dreams which never
materialized.  It sat in their back yard for years until the man died.  His
widow, now early 80s, has kept it insured and in outside storage for all these
years.  The inside is literally pristine.  She says she and their
grandchildren "camped out" in it a few times in the backyard but the
appliances appear never to have been used.  The carpet, furniture, etc. are
all new.  It has all the kitchenware, bedding, etc in place, all new.  The
outside is dirty, the gold anodized is faded silver, it has light hail damage
on top and upper sides, rusty LPG bottles, rusty OEM chrome wheels, rusty A
frame/tongue, cracked OEM Goodyear tires with 100% tread.  It would need new
batteries, tires, bearing pack, and a wash and polish but is otherwise ready
to travel.

  Do you have any opinions of what is it worth and if there any demand for it?
I know you can't be accurate without actually seeing it but just rough.

  Harvey
  Forrest Bone
  Tin Can Tourists
  Visit us at tincantourists.com