The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] under the floor

Bill

I also noted that you said "12 inches" in front of the sink.  Well, this
would confirm my suspicion that the lines probably route around the middle under
the floor along with the heat ducts assuming you have a 1974 model .  You may
want to leave the water off since that spray is probably hitting the bottom of
the floor.  You do not want to damage the sub floor until repairs are made. I
am not sure that I would want to cut through the floor to repair these.  If
there is one, there could be more if it had a freeze.  You would be better off
cutting the lines under the sink and attaching new ones that go under the bed
and to the rear and also the same for the bath.  I would do this if this issue
ever occured.

James