The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] Silver Streak

I have plastic lettering on my SS that is epoxied to the surface.  I have
decided that when I loose a letter, I will trace one from the opposite side since
they are duplicated on back and front.  I can either cut it from plexiglas or
have a local sign shop duplicate them. I also
repainted my lettering with the bright red paint (oil base) and they look
brand new.
The later models were black decals. A person may even want to take the
insignia from a brochure and blow it up to size to create a pattern!

James
77 SS