The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] RE: Silver Streak Digest V1 #33 - Electric problems

I keep both my '65 Streamline trailer and '65 Streamline Motorhome in
outdoor storage.  No doubt that they can leak, but leakage should not be a
problem as long as they are in use, and are being monitored.  No different
than other types of maintenance required for a trailer.  Just like tires
which need to be replaced when they age.

I think that the term "go down" is a little extreme.  All you really have is
another maintence item to deal with.

-Tom