The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Interior appointments/parts for 1972 32' Continental available

To make a long story short, we are removing all the interior appointments from
our 1972 Continental Luxury Liner to make the trailer more useful to us.  (We
were not able to find a buyer interested in restoring the trailer who didn't
expect everything to work already.  Plus we decided it was more useful to have
trailer than cash.)

Here are pictures of the trailer in its current state (more or less):
http://home.earthlink.net/~mirau_public/

If you are interested in any parts, cabinetry, etc. please contact me directly
at mirau_public@earthlink.net.  You can also leave a message at 520-325-4085.  T
he trailer is located in Tucson, AZ.

I'll be using the fridge for just a little while but the stove, heater, potty,
etc. are up for grabs.  I've already removed the bed pedestal and cupboards in
the bedroom passenger side, but everything is still sitting in the yard.

Michelle R.