The Silver Streak E-mail List

[SilverStreak] Re: SS remodel

Magnificent job Mary!    What a difference you made.    I have a 56
Safari and it was pretty original and clean already when I got it.  The
only changes were from the last owner who let it freeze and had to
replace the water pipes to the bathroom.  They also recovered the
couch/bed in the dining area and made matching window valances.
That's about it.   I need to take photos and get them up somewhere
so we can all compare our 'finds'.  Thanks for taking the time to put
yours up, now I'm motivated!!!

marian