The Silver Streak E-mail List

Re: [SilverStreak] welcome

Thank you all for your replies and photos.  I have started to polish. The result I want
would be to have is it to be polished to a spot that had a large eliptical decal of some
type. Also under the windows has been showing good resuts. All other areas seem to have
water drips that I haven't been successful on. I used Nu..F7.  Does anyone have any hints.

Next project will be the water heater. It works geat only I think it is sending off bad
fumes.  Any suggestions welcome.

I have had the "Twinkie" for three years now.  had it on several trips. Then parked it.
Now I need to get it ready for a possible trip cross country.

Also how could I get photos to you folks with out jamming the emails?

Take care,

Celesti