Re: [VAL] Vintage Airstream Investigated on PBS' HISTORY DETECTIVES -- Airdate: Monday, July 21 on PBS

While living in Ohio a few years back I was contacted by the owner of a
trailer that went on the "Around the World Caravan". At that time it resided
in Ohio. He was going to bring it to the Region 4 Rally and park it in
vintage...but it never happened.

Scott