Re: [VAL] Vintage Airstream Investigated on PBS' HISTORY DETECTIVES -- Airdate: Monday, July 21 on PBS

What I thought was interesting about the broadcast was that they didn't
mention any of the "negatives"  of the Capetown to Cairo caravan, such as
half the trailers not making it all the way, etc.

I am surprised that Fred Caldwell, the VAC historian, wasn't involved.

Dave