Re: [VAL] Vintage Airstream Investigated on PBS' HISTORY DETECTIVES -- Airdate: Monday, July 21 on PBS

Hi all ~

As I understand it, Fred was interviewed but didn't make the final
show probably because of time constraints. It was a well-done segment
and I could have watched a two hour special on this topic. If you
haven't seen the converted 16mm segment on the Capetown to Cairo
Caravan, here's the link:

http://capetowntocairo.com/c2c1959-16mm

Now that looks like an adventure, a 221 day adventure.

Brad Norgaard
'59 TradeWind
Phoenix
VAC / 4CU #2699