[VAL] Oh, the Joys of Vintage Airstream Ownership

Thanks Bob:
	For some reason I pictured it as the Long Long trailer, maybe 34 feet
or more!! It all makes better sense to me now. Orange Co.? where? I
lived in Corona del Mar for a few years while stationed at El Toro.
We're in San Luis Obispo and there's some really nice state/county
parks up here... let me know when yall are coming up.
JW