Re: [VAL] Oh, the Joys of Vintage Airstream Ownership

Jo Ann,

I tow at 55 to 60, my co-driver tows at 65 to 70.  The Liner was rock solid
at either speed.  We began our trip in Orange, CA.  We spent two nights in
Glacier NP at the Apgar campground with no hookups.  Everyone enjoyed
themselves and our daughter is trying to convince our son and daughter in
law to attend the WBCCI International in Gillette, WY in 2010.  The Liner is
29 feet.

Bill