[VAL] Main Door Sag

Hello All,
When we retuned from the International I noticed that the main door on
my 68 is sagging to the right (the side that opens). The sag is to the
point that the top of the door was bent from hitting the top of the
cowling. If I lift up on the right side of the door it moves just
about a 16th of an inch and seems to fit back into place. The question
is how do I fix this? Any suggestions or experience with such a
problem will be greatly appreciated!
Ed