[VAL] website problem, etc.

If any of you experienced the website being down this morning, or were unable
to send mail to the list - join the crowd.  I couldn't get on to the site
either.  Apparently, a small portion of the internet went down due to a
routing issue at Internet peering points (where different networks
interconnect to each other).  At least that is what I was told.  The issue has
now been resolved.

There is still a delivery problem for anyone receiving the list digests.  That
is currently being worked on.

-Tom