Re: [VAL] Caravel Holding Tank

    Tony, Gerald and all,

    Ronco Plastics http://www.ronco-plastics.net/pdfs/RVwaterCatalog.pdf may
already have an exact replacement tank for you in their list.  If not, call
them at 714.259.1385 and give them the measurements fitting locations and
sizes from yours to get a quote.  I9ve had several holding tanks made by
them and can9t complain one iota.  Each time the price I paid was half of
the cost shown in their catalog (don9t ask because I don9t know why)  but I
didn9t complain.  Hopefully that9s still the case.

    Others will have to help you with how to get your old tank out because
the way I got mine out of my 1969 Caravel is probably very different (it
wasn9t hard, just a bit time consuming).

    Good luck,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica, CA