Re: [VAL] 99 lens

Howdy Eddie.    My Bargman 99 fixtures are surface mount. Held on by 3
screws and Butyl putty tape around the back to keep water out.  They can be
mounted directly to the aluminum body with only a small hole for the wire to
penetrate the body.  Mine cover the old holes for the Bargman #2 fixtures
that are totally gone.

It also sounds like those replica lenses are better quality than the
original.  I'm going to probably order 4 depending on price and budget.
Have a couple of spares in case of accidental dammage.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.