Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #801 ( Bargman 99 and others)

True and no were not willing to pay 300 for something like that.
So.  I will be sticking to what I can find or replacing with something much
newer if I can't find.

Still got a few sources to check for the Bargman 99 lens.

--
Warren
1989 GMC R2500 HD Suburban.