Re: [VAL] 99 lens

Joann,
Yes. I will get one out of the box and take a picture. I found the box and
the shipping from MI to Houston was $9.10 on 12-17-07 and that was USPS
Priority Mail.

I see the difference in the lens. Your old lens should read: TRAIL-LITE NO.
99. Under that it reads: THEO. BARGMAN. under that it reads: DETROIT, MICH.
All lines same size and these characters.

The new lens reads top bottom line: TRAILER -LITE #99, "THE BRIGHT LITE",
MADE IN THE USA. The top line is a larger font size than the next two lines.
All lines in these case and characters.

All other appearances of the new lens are the same exactly, except that the
reflector areas are noticeably brighter, and I can see a faint extra
reinforcement on the inside between each of the three mounting holes.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX