RE: [VAL] Re: [A/S] Need some pictures please

Warren,
Thanks for the link.  I've looked at what is available and none of the
pictures really get a close up of the door area.  One picture showed that it
may be just a close out panel but not how it attaches or if it opens.  I
hope to get a better close up of the area.
Pete