[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #808

Joann,

We have had it for a couple of years--don't remember exactly.  Yeah, you
need a ladder to thread it into the track, or at least something to
stand on.  Sometimes I can get by with our portable step.

The first time is the hardest.  You will have to clean the assorted
sculch out of the track, and I filed off the sharp corners of the slot
so it wouldn't peel too much plastic off the awning welt.  Also give the
track a shot of silicone spray or similar dry film lube.  After you get
things sorted out it goes in and comes out easily.

See you down the road,
John & Barb Sellers
WBCCI/VAC #1587
1960 Pacer (for sale)