Re: [VAL] Exterior wiring on my 1969 Caravel.

    All,

    For some reason the apostrophes and and inch marks are coming back to me
as 99s and 29s so let me repeat the size of this little metal electrical
box.  It is 1/2 inch wide, 1/2 inch tall and 1 inch long with two #8
threaded studs coming from the plastic top.  Whaaaat is it?  Photo available
if you ask.

    Thanks,

    Glyn