Re: [VAL] ebay awning

Joann,

For what it's worth, we are happy with our 6 foot Shademaker bag awning
on our Pacer.  Like your Bubble the Pacer has a 6 foot awning track.
The top welt of the bag awning slips into the awning track then you
unzip the bag and unfurl the awning.  It has built in poles, and you put
out ropes and stakes like they did "in the old days".  They are designed
  to be left in place on pop-up campers, but we don't leave it on the
Airstream--just put it in the back of the pickup truck.

I don't remember where we got ours.  They are available several places
on the Internet, here's one:

http://www.enter.net/kart/kart.pl?action=moreinfo&sku=117-3476866&cart=rvworkshop

See you down the road,
John & Barb Sellers