Re: [VAL] Ok 99 lens info soon

Today I installed a set that I ordered from him last fall. I have no idea
how much I gave for them but they are first rate. The best Bargman 99
reproductions I have seen. Makes me wonder if the originals were ever this
nice. The gasket material is first class as well and I will probably use the
"coasters" to make gaskets for the teardrop side marker lights. Each light
comes with stainless mounting screws and locking washers. Very nice. I would
highly recomend. And yes, the reflectors are highly reflective!

Scott
1960 Overlander with taillight lenses that put the rest of the trailer to
shame!