Re: [VAL] Ok 99 lens info soon

Warren,
When he sells out the lifetime thing might go away. I don't know. I never
mentioned that to the list on purpose. I will buy 9 more for my use and
stock. I won't ever ask for a warranty.

I talked to him and he is supposed to get back to me tonight or tomorrow. I
am asking for a set price exclusively to post to this list with his direct
info for the list members. Since I already know him and this is a separate
deal from eBay, I am hoping for a special set price to post. If happens,
members of this list can email him, order from him, get paypal or other form
of payment invoice from him and buy direct, get direct.  He would save a lot
of eBay fees and hassles. You will save too. Is a win-win.

If he does this for us, please don't ask him for some warranty other than
good items received. )-:
The price will be ridiculously low at hopefully $25 bucks for two and real
shipping costs. Go compare to VTS (out of stock and trying to get more) or
the other eBay sellers. We are not cheap scapes. The man and product are
good! He is a nice kind and generous person.

Or folks can just go to eBay, bid, wait, buy if winner at whatever price you
win. There are Scotty's, Shasta's, and a bunch of SOB that use the same
lens. I have seen his lens go with starting bids. I have seen them go for
$78 bucks too! Ya never know on eBay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120271487765&rd=1

OR - Click here

-Eddie- Houston, TX