[VAL] Spartanette for sale in Dallas

Everyone,
I hope no one minds me letting the list know that my '53 Spartanette is for
sale in Dallas. It sold on Ebay but the buyer wanted me to jump through too
many hoops, and I'm eight hours away in New Orleans. So it's back on the
market. If anyone is interested, please contact me OFFLIST at
jenkins1924@hotmail.com.
Also, thanks again to Rob Baker for the excellent advice he gave me on where
to get my original Caravanner swing down entry steps repaired. They came back
perfect and ready to drop in.
Thanks,
Brian Jenkins