Re: [VAL]48 Curtis Wright

Wayne,

Thanks for all this info.  I had no idea about all that.

When touring the plant in Ohio a few years ago, I noted to the tour guide
that one of the trailers out front was not an Airstream, but rather a Curtis
Wright that they had riveted a newer Airstream nameplate to.    He had no
comment.  I would have expected (and certainly hoped for) an answer as
eloquent as your explanation here.

Thanks for finally clearing that up for me.

~Wally (no, not that one)