[VAL] Tail light wiring for my '69.

    All,

    Well I9m having a time of it getting any of exterior lights on my
Caravel to make any sense and I think what I next need is to see the color
coding of the tail light fixtures to be certain what9s what.

    Is there ANY way to get to the back of these lights (no white back up
lights on my model) to determine the wire colors.  I9m using a simple 12
power supply at the connector as the energy source and can only manage to
get either the left running light and/or both the left and right to
illuminate despite powering all the applicable wires, harumph, grumble,
grrr.

    I guess it9s now time to start from square 1 and work my way forward to
the connector.

    Thanks for any collective wisdom about getting behind those particular
light assemblies for a peek as to wire color and condition.  The marker
lights and license plate are no problem to trace, just the left and right
aluminum castings.

    Regards,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508