Re: [VAL] centramatic wheel balancers

Rick,

I was hoping that you would chime in. With as many miles you drive I was
betting that you would know about this type of product. I picked up the new
tires today, a new to me brand, Dynatrail. ST225-75R15 Load range D, made in
China. 2 polyester belts, 2 steel belts and 2 nylon belts on the tread. The
sidewall has 2 polyester belts. Time will tell if they were a good buy.

And yes I did wonder why I often see you with extra tires!

Enjoy International. I wish I could be there.

Scott