[VAL] Trailer Tires, more out there then Goodyear

Just a suggestion, I had a big 5th wheel with Goodyear Marathons on it,
had nothing but tire trouble, GOodyear made good on most of it, but we
were in a non-goodyear area when 2 of them died..I went to a You Haul
Dealer, he sold me (at a much cheaper price) two of the E rated tires he
uses..they lasted fine til I sold the trailer..and forgot to put the
manufacturer down..  Any idea where they get their tires???