Re: [VAL] Parts needed

Thanks for the reply.  We are just getting started working on the 57 Flying
Cloud.  So the parts needed will be an ever expanding list.  So to start out,
I am looking for the exterior fresh water fill spout, that has a cap on it.
Looks to be about an 11/2 pipe witth a screw on cap, and is probably 4 to 5
inches long, and I think it has a collar or flange the mounts it to the body.
Also looking for the crank out assembly for the small window under the window
to thre right of the door.

Thanks
Chuck & Lynn

 P.S. I am going to try