[VAL] clevis links

> I use a clevis like shown at: http://fasteners.hardwarestore.com/16-63-
> specialty-farm/3-8-loose-pin-utility-clevis--667465.aspx but I replace
> the cotter key with a hitch or hair pin clip like shown at:
> http://fasteners.hardwarestore.com/16-63-specialty-farm/3-32-tractor-
> hair-pin-clip--607523.aspx

Hi, could you do these links once more, they did not work, like to go that route. I have
3/8 tempered S hooks presently. At speed I doubt the chains would hold either.
I just did a new drop hitch, got a 10,000 lb extension with a 4" drop, 1 1/4 inch ball shaft,
and a sway control plate. Bolted the whole thing together and had a neighbor spot weld all the
nuts. With air booster springs I am not using a load equiliser  hitch. Pros and Cons on it were
50/50 Took advice on here and installed ball in hitch, tried to wiggle it in all directions,
appears very tight. Then with a mirror inspected the interior of the hitch, and cleaned it.
Find out tomorrow, off to Tucson on the interstate for 100 Miles.