[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #776

Again, I reiterate:  MARINE GRADE PLYWOOD,,,  much more $ than regulare
plywood, but worth the cost.  Finding it may be another story.  Also paint &
sealer MARINE RATED where it will be in contact with metal or dampness.  By
MARINE I mean rated for boat building not US MARINE CORPS.  Who wants to
redo a floor 7 years down the road?  Wayne recommended an artificial board
product, but I haven't worked with it yet and I have done many products with
the MG PLYWD.  The "leave osb and plywood on the lawn" comment was spot on.
Tom Walden
56 safari
58 wanderer
96 bvan