Re: [VAL] Airstream Flooring

This is somewhat embarrassing as I have followed this discussion, but
what the heck is OSB? I do tend to agree with Uwe and Colin on the
flooring situation. When you think or see that you have a little
problem and then if you really tear into it, you'll probably find a
lot more wood rot and rusty elevator bolts and probably even rust on
the frame in that area. It's probably a daunting proposal and it's not
an easy thing to do, but if one intends to keep that AS for a while,
and use it and do a lot more improvements, consider the whole floor
replacement. You can then rework the frame, strengthen it where
needed, and really get yourself some confidence in zooming down the
interstate.
Jo Ann