[VAL] Airstream Flooring

I want to say to this that I am in complete agreement with Colin on
the flooring issue, especially when it comes to OSB. I feel it's an
insult to Airstream's future. Enough said.
On another note, I am just returning from the Four Corners Vintage
Restoration Rally in Albuquerque. Many of the owners asked me for a
brief  inspection of their trailers, and sadly most of them were in
desperate need of flooring repairs of one kind or another. I can't
stress enough how important this topic is, please don't dismiss
Colin's information as scare tactics. I have a feeling that this is
an uncomfoprtable topic, but it is what it is - Airstreams rot right
from under you if you don't watch out for the 2 main causes: Water
and vibration.

Uwe Salwender
www.area63productions.com