Re: [VAL] OSB floors

Tom Patterson looked up OSB in the archives and read to me the exact
detailed description. Sounds like it was an innovative product especially
for the time. Structurally it would be very strong and perhaps superior to
many alternatives especially for the period.

I have seen all qualities of floors survive in like new condition for 40+
years in various trailers an brands and the same floors of all types can
fail. So much depends on so many and varied factors it would be totally
unreasonable to condemn most any of them as each can have such a varied and
unique, circumstance, care, use, or abuse by any number of reasons.

I'm certain the importance is what to use for care, maintenance, repair, and
replacement.
-Eddie-
Houston, TX