[VAL] Pressurized Water Tank

Hello All,
My '56 Caravanner water tank is galvanized steel, and of course, has corrosion
holes in the bottom. I plan to have a duplicate made by a marine tank
fabricator in stainless. I think the concept of an air pressure driven water
system is elegant. No noise, no electricity. Maybe you all can give me your
opinion of an improved system I have in mind. I plan to add a small, separate,
removable, pressurized air tank which I could fill in place or remove and
fill, then reconnect to the water tank. By using a pressure regulator between
the air tank and the water tank, I could fill the air tank to a much higher
pressure. Therefore, It could last quite a while providing the stepped-down
pressure to the water tank. For safety, and to depressurize the water tank for
fillups, I'd add an automatic blowoff/depressurization valve (much like a
water heater has). This setup would also allow me to fill the water tank
completely and still have pressure. There's plenty of room for a small air
tank in a cradle under the couch with the water tank. Is there any reason why
this won't work? Also, Dr. Johnson, could you make a suggestion on an air
pressure regulator that would work in this application?
Brian Jenkins