RE: [VAL] Elevator bolts What they are

One more item to add to this description:

A Stove Bolt is essentially a flat head machine bolt designed for a
countersunk hole.  It also typically has a slot for a screw driver to
prevent it from turning when a nut is turned onto it.

The Elevator Bolt has a square protrusion (like a carriage bolt) at the base
of the head (next to the thread) so that a nut can be tightened blind
(without a wrench or screwdriver on the other end)to keep the elevator bolt
from turning.

Oliver Filippi