Re: [VAL] FW: airstream cooking

I actually have a couple of pre microwave travel trailer cookbooks. I
was thinking about editing them into one updated book. I asked here
(year before last I think) and it seemed that none of the readers cooked
but relied mostly on fast food and microwave meals. lol

Since it looks like I will become full time, and like to cook, I may
resurrect the project. Your recipes are welcome (off list might be best,
IDK).

Best of growing,

Bob
SW Florida USA