[VAL] Re:1963 Safari black tank valve rebuild

The replacement O ring for these valves is  readily available from a
good auto parts store.  It is  Carquest part # 339.  The Barcode on
the package of 5 I bought is 7 24956 45191 3.  I think this is a 3.5
x 3/16 O ring but it would be best to double check the valve as i am
doing the dimensions from memory.  If your valve is well worn the old
O ring may appear to have a flat surface but I expect that is from
wear.  A round one works fine.
Disclaimer:  I am assuming that this is the same valve used on the 61
which is nothing more than a plate with a round hole between 2 pieces
of brass.  Not much to go wrong other than the ring.

Rick Davis  1602