[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #747

To GAS: Thanks for your response. No vent stack there. Presumably it was
removed along with the shower and tub. The hole through which it passed is
covered by a professionally done round aluminum patch, and I have caulked
around it. There was leakage, I am sure, around other vent stacks but I have
sealed all of those. The wooden floor, with the body of the trailer resting
on it, seems to be the Achilles heel of old Airstreams. Bob