Re: [VAL] Where to advertise my 1948 trailer?

Polly,

Thank you for sharing that with us.  I really brought back a flood of
memories for me also.  And thank you for your service to our country.  It is
my belief that our service men couldn't do the job they do if their wives
were not supportive of their efforts.

Atb,
Royce