[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #737

> Please disregard the entire pricing and quote I sent from Byler Rivet.
> Mike Hooper's boss shot that down in total. Looks like Vintage  Trailer
> Supply is better pricing for all. And Ed Kovalik at  RivetNutTool is
> probably the best pricing on all rivets. I apologize  to everyone for
> this complete waste of time and space.
>  -Eddie-
> Houston, TX

Inland RV Center, Inc,  _www.inlandrv.com_ (http://www.inlandrv.com)  has had
a better price for  Olympic rivets, than any one else has had, for  years.

For someone to say otherwise, simply means they did not do any  homework.

Our 100 rivet package costs $20.95, in spite of the fact that  we have a
10,000 square foot building for our warehouse, shop and offices,  that we operate
out of, instead of a "no overhead" house.

Andy
Inland RV Center, Inc.
_www.inlandrv@aol.com_ (http://www.inlandrv@aol.com)