Re: [VAL] Small hole in the outside skin

You are right, it might be just too big for a rivit. Not that I have ever
done this, but I would think that the only way to do it right is to use
aluminum. Drill out three or four of the rivits, slip a small aluminum patch
in between the two sheets, replace the rivits you reoved and continue to
rivit the patch in as needed. My trailer has a small spot like that up top
where presumably the factory created an oops.

Scott
1960 Overlander