Re: [VAL] re-registering wbcci/owner history

My parents joined in the 70's - they were #31501 and yep, things were
really popping back then. They (my parents) hosted the Mardi Gras
Rallies and the attendance maxed out. A bunch of them used to go to S.
Texas in the winter so they could cross the border every day and bring
back duty-free booze for the Mardi Gras parties. Caravans were very
well-attended and always had an M.D. and an Airstream support team
along. Very nice. I was able to get the same numbers for my little '56
Bubble.
Jo Ann