Re: [VAL] Re-registering with WBCCI

I would encourage anybody that have comments about WBCCI to write to one of
the International Officers in care of Jackson Center. I think they would
appreciate hearing even negative remarks as long as they are constructive
comments. I wrote one about the reserve seating at the International and a  few days
latter I got a reply back from the International President. I didn't  agree
with everything he said but he heard my side of the story. Things won't  chance
until we make constructive suggestions. If enough of us write they will  know
the members are not happy about certain things going on. I have been a  member
of WBCCI for 29 years and have enjoyed a number of their caravans. Its a
good way to see the country at reasonable prices. In fact, we are leaving in a
couple of weeks for the Cajun caravan in Louisiana.

G Auman #2346