Re: [VAL] Re-registering with WBCCI

Rob,

It's true that value is in the eyes of the beholder.  I never claimed the
club was worthless, but rather that I don't feel it's worth the price of
admission.  For you, it may be great.  But, how many members actually host
rallies?    That number would be comparatively small to the overall
membership.    I think rally insurance should be part of the rally fee, not
my annual dues.

I think the spirit, at least the original spirit, of the club is great.
It think it has gotten somewhat misguided over the years and I will wait to
see how all that pans out.

This will be my last post on the subject, because I don't want anyone,
whether they support the WBCCI or not, to take my opinions of the
organization as a personal attack on any member.  It's certainly not.   This
is simply a difference in perception of value, as you already pointed out.
I'm quite certain that you get every penny's worth from your annual dues
because you are a very active member.  My reason for joining would be
somewhat different, so I would not see the whole value that you do.

Thanks,
Wally