Re: [VAL] Re-registering with WBCCI

Brian,

Stories like this confirm why I gave up on the WBCCI several years ago.
My ONLY reason to join today would be to rejoin the VAC.  I have not done so
because I can't bear to spend such a high fee for what I consider to be so
little.    Thank you for validating my decision.

Wally,
www.vintageairstreamer.com