Re: [VAL] Water Heater

> I would really value opinions. Tom P opposed to 10 gal. Says just more
> water to have to heat up. Please offer your opinions. I always thought
> bigger maybe is better, that's why have a 40 or 50 (whatever I put) in
> my home. Please?

Bigger is better, but not necessarily when referring to water heaters.

I have a 6 gallon propane water heater and a Hott Rod electric water
heater I had installed at the Camping World in New Braunfels, TX.

I have never run out of hot water taking a shower.

I use the electric water heater in campgrounds, and whenever I have
enough electricity to run it.

It uses a lot less power than the water heaters you're talking about.

I use propane at rallies.

Hunter