Re: [VAL] Gutting Airstreams (was Local treasures)

Dear Grumpy.  :-)

I would say you are spot on!  2.7K is more that I would pay for the lot.  I
am restoring a 6 Metre Minuet.  It would have been all too easy to gut and
rebuild, adding 1,000 lbs to the coach in the process.  I am taking the
rebuild one step at a time and keeping her usable while the update is done.
Careful attention to not adding any weight to the total is paramount.  To
add weight to a Minuet would defeat the original purpose.

Atb,
Royce