[VAL] FW: Rocky Mtn VAC Rally

The eighth annual Rocky Mountain VAC Rally will circle the wagons the nights
of August 7-10, 2008 in Salida, CO.  We plan to do it the way Wally did -
dry camping on an open field - no hook-ups.  We will park one inner circle
of trailers with outer partial circles or herringbone pattern without
assignments, just park as you arrive; expect a limit of 55 to 75 spaces.

Registration will open 1 March, 2008 on the rally web site (
<http://www.rmvac.org/> http://www.rmvac.org/ ).  Rally details will be
published by the end of January.

Salida is picturesque town at 7050 feet elevation on the Arkansas River.
Temperature will range from 45 to 85 degrees, and a thunderstorm could drop
1.5 inches of rain.  You can drain gray water and use the porta-potties.
Kids and pets are welcome, but there will be no specific facilities,
activities, or playgrounds.  Location information is available at
<http://www.salidachamber.org/> http://www.salidachamber.org/ and
<http://www.fourteenernet.com/salida/> http://www.fourteenernet.com/salida/

Bring your Wally spirit and chili to the Rocky Mountains - see ya there.

Jim Cooper